Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/np10642/domains/hansapaevad.ee/public_html/2011/index.php on line 45 Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/np10642/domains/hansapaevad.ee/public_html/2011/index.php on line 51 Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/np10642/domains/hansapaevad.ee/public_html/2011/index.php on line 54
Hansa market is open:
Friday, 22 July – 10.00-20.00
Saturday, 23 July – 10.00-21.00
Sunday, 24 July – 10.00-17.00
Hundreds of traders will find their way to Tartu – they will sell unique handicrafts made of traditional or natural materials, interesting goods and foods and introduce medieval handicraft skills. The visitors of Hansamarket can choose from among necessary, interesting or just funny hand-made things.
The Hansamarket will take place in the Town Hall square, Küüni Street alley, Kaubahoovi square, Ülikooli Street, Tartu County Town on Pirogovi Park, River Town and Jaani Town. The Hansamarket unites different ages into one big party of ages, towns, cultures and trade and makes Tartu Hanseatic Days a merry and joyful party.
You can enjoy different cuisines in numerous places on Town Hall square, Poe Street, Vabaduse Street and River Town. You can find Estonian, Italian, Chinese, Armenian and Balkan national cuisines, pancakes and pork cooked over open fire as well as „Lapi salmon“ and grilled fish. You can also find smoked meat and fish. If you fancy something sweet, you can find different kinds of ice-cream, candy floss, confectioneries and pastries. Also, if you feel like having a snack, you can have almonds, dried fish, freshly fermented cucumbers or berries.
2) place of sales (sales table 1 m) in a tent on Ülikooli Street and on Countryfolk’s Market – €25;
3) catering sales place (own fittings) where food is offered – €65;
4) catering sales place (own fittings) where food and alcoholic beverages are offered – €95;
5) catering sales place (own fittings) where food and alcoholic beverages are offered, located on Poe Street – €160;
6) trade and services sales place (own fittings) with size up to 4 m2 – €20;
7) trade and services sales place (own fittings) with size between 4 and 12 m2 – €40;
8) trade and services sales place (own fittings) with size between 12 and 18 m2 – €50;
9) trade and services sales place (own fittings) with size over 18 m2 – €95;
10) peddling, sale on Ülikooli Street, Rüütli Street, Pirogov Square, Lutsu Street St. Anthony’s Courtyard – €15;
2. Free-of-charge sale tickets shall be issued for the event mentioned in paragraph 1 to:
1) craftspeople who demonstrate handicraft methods at their place of sales;
2) the event’s sponsors for trading and exhibiting at the places of sales agreed in their contracts with the City of Tartu.
Approved by a decision of the council of SA Tartu Muusikafestival in accordance with the contract between the City Government of Tartu and SA Tartu Muusikafestival on organising Tartu Hanseatic Days on 22-24 July 2011.